Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hiwi the Kiwi writing

                        Hiwi The Kiwi
I felt a hand Grasp around my oily body. It carried me to the other side of the boat. I’ve just realized the sharp metal hook through my stomach. I dropped rapidly through the air now plonked into the water, settling on the seafloor. I sit there 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes.



    Then in front of me was a flash of red. Suddenly I was taken in from behind. All that I know was that I was inside a fish. Snapper? Slowly I felt energy pulling me up. Although I was going up I was going down too. Then (SNAP!!!)  There was no force anymore. Slowly I was let go by this mysterious fish. I floated to the surface of the water gasping for air. But  I heard faint weeping so I looked up at the boat.



“Dad.”
“Yes Juan.”
“I snapped my rod.”
“It’s okay we’ll get you a new one. It was probably to big anyway.”
I felt the ripples from the boat as it left
“Dad, can I get the new Hiwi the Kiwi rod instead?”
“Okay, but you need to make a good story to get one.”
“Fine.”
I was still feeling ripples but not from the boat. No, there were fish around. After being nipped at I was slowly being pulled to the bottom of the sea bed, resting my long peaceful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment